Cascade Volleyball is a Washington State Non-Profit Amateur Athletics Corporation that provides a fun and informative place for young athletes to learn volleyball skills and gain experience to become stronger players for their school teams and gain a life-long love of the game of volleyball. Our goal is to provide excellent coaching and a valuable volleyball experience in Seattle at a reasonable cost.
To promote, educate and expand the volleyball sport using principles of teamwork, individual responsibility and good sportsmanship in competitive, learning and non-competitive activities.
We are pleased to offer both indoor and outdoor drop in programs this summer for 6th-9th graders.
Our Summer Programs are intended for advanced middle school players (7th – 8th grader for Fall 2018), incoming freshmen (Fall 2018 – no beginners) and all club players (6th – 8th grade). Players must be able to consistently serve and control the ball in a rally. Please contact us if your player has been in our clinics and you are not sure if they qualify.
SUMMER GRASS PROGRAM
DATES: Tuesdays, June 19th – Aug 14th TIME: 6:15 – 8:15pm LOCATION: Ravenna Eckstein Park - 6535 Ravenna Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115
SUMMER INDOOR OPEN GYM
PROGRAM DETAILS: DATES: Thursdays, June 21st – Aug 16th TIME: 6:30 – 8:30pm LOCATION: North Seattle Church – 2150 N 122nd St, Seattle, WA 98133
$125 CHOOSE EITHER INDOOR OPEN GYM OR GRASS PROGRAM
$225 CHOOSE BOTH INDOOR OPEN GYM & GRASS PROGRAM
$125 CHOOSE VIRTUAL PUNCH CARD
* Punch Card is good for any 5 dates OF EITHER (can be shared among multiple players) - use this option if you think you can only attend a few and you have friends that you can share the card with. For example, two players can show up on the same date and use two punches. Admin will keep track of attendance, no physical punch card needed. Punch Card is USE OR LOSE.
At this low fee, we cannot offer refunds for rain-outs, or other unforeseen circumstances that may cause cancelation of a session.
REGISTRATION is NOW Open for May 7th Serving clinics - go to Register NOW button and choose Single Day Clinics.
Clinics are for 6th-8th graders (and 5th grade club players).
BASIC SERVING CLINIC: This clinic is intended for players who are still learning or want to improve their overhand serve. No jump float or spin serves will be covered (see Advanced Serving). Proper mechanics for the standing serve will be taught.
Dates: May 7- Monday Time: 6:00-7:00pm Location: North Seatle Church - 2150 122nd St, Seattle Cost: $25/hour
ADVANCED SERVING CLINIC: This clinic is intended for players who can consistently serve overhand. Proper mechanics will be reviewed and focus will be on practicing the jump float and spin serves.
Dates: May 7 - Monday Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm Location: North Seatle Church - 2150 122nd St, Seattle Cost: $25/hour
Additional clinics will be offered each Monday through May - watch your email for registration open times - these clinics tend to fill up quickly.
*Periodically we will have to cancel an open gym due to facility conflicts - we plan to offer a minimum of 18 weeks but have scheduled 23 weeks.
1) $350 Fee for all sessions (drop-in any or all: 20+weeks). Cannot be shared.
2) $100 VIRTUAL Punch Card for any 5 dates (can be shared among multiple players) - use this option if you think you can only attend a few and you have friends that you can share the card with. Punch card may be used during our drop-in summer program if offered but is use or lose by the end of August, 2018.
Cascade VBC is pleased to start offering Functional Movement Screenings, or FMS.
What is FMS?
- FMS is a preventative injury tool many pro sports organizations use to maximize the efficiency and decrease risk of injury to their athlete’s movement patterns.
- It is a series of 7 movement tests; you will be scored based on your quality of each movement. The lower the score, the more susceptible you are to injury.
Why is FMS beneficial to you or your athlete?
- To be put simply, you will move more efficiently, prevent injury, and become a better athlete.
-Signing up for a 60 min session, you will receive your screen results, knowing how vulnerable you are to injury, corrective exercises to prevent these injuries, and exercise resistance bands.
This is performed by our very own Megan Robinson. She has been coaching volleyball for over 8 years, and has been working as a Physical Therapist Assistant at Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy in Bellevue. She is FMS level 1&2 certified and is eager to prevent injuries in athletes!
Price for 1 hr session- $80
To sign up or for questions please email Megan Robinson at email@example.com
CVBC is looking for Clinic Coaches to work weekly clinics. Strong administrative support and central gym locations. Clinics are a great opportunity for part-time work with excellent pay rate. Contact us: with questions or apply online.